Wednesday, April 22, 2015

AP #6
CREDITS: INUSHA WIJESURYA, BEKKIE SANCHEZ,NIAMH SERENDIPITY,JOANNE DRAGONHEART, CHRIS FRAZIER,WORD VANGO

I HAD TO LET YOU GO..

You love me, I know it
but now you need to show me
I need to know your feelings
before I set you free.

don't take it as a threat
I don't want to let you go
you keep your heart in secret
when there's so much you could show.

Be brave - take a chance
to let your heart open wide...
It's worth it! So many possibilities 
if you choose not to hide

Love is a flower
that blossoms in trust
nurtured with tender care
as one loving soul !!!

And so I say good bye
but only for a twinkling
I keep you in my heart
if you ever have the inkling.

It hurts me to go
more than you could know
don't let me slip away
wanting your love, your nights and days..

If I find someone new
I know that you can feel it
remember it was once you
but now we just don't fit.

Why it happened
My heart knows not
All it knows
You can't be in its space
Any more!

we know love is often brief 
the higher the flame, 
I  lit the wick for you
you, snuffed it out!

Yet not before its light
Had been reflected 
In your loving eyes
That one last time

You kept that look alive 
Couldn't let it go
It was the same for me
Yet I knew the reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment