Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ANOTHER ADD TO POEM IS HERE!
EFFORTS BY:

POETRY AND BEAUTY ARTS CLUB
WORD VANGO
BEKKIE SANCHEZ
SHEFALI ARORA

Just Go With It

If I could roll with it,
just stop-
change direction
and go with it. 
No holding back
just grow with it
start again and
flow with it.

If I could hold it
Alone in walking with it
not toe to heel mimic
but heel to toe with it

If I could
stumbling
stuttering,sputtering
and
Smiling all the while

If I could mold it
into a vision beautiful
Mystery it would be
Numbing me

If I could
once hold it
let it be all i envision
Tear it from dreams
make it reality!

If I could chase it
I would go miles away
My eye glued
My senses sewed
To its splendid beauty

If I could keep it
Ages would pass
Yet it would remain
And I would smile
Mesmerized by its worth!

If I could just roll with it
and when I catch it
become enthralled with it
I would like to  break some
 laws with it-
then spin around
and fall down with it

I never have a frown with it!




2 comments: